About Me

My photo
We have been married for nearly 4 years! We met August of 2006, Scott just being home from his mission, and Stephanie just graduating from high school. It was not love at first sight, but quickly turned into being inseperable. Stephanie graduated in April 2011 with a BS in elementary education with an emphasis in mathematics. Scott is hoping to graduate in December 2011 with a BS in HPHP with minors in nutrition and coaching. Abigail Jane is expected on Monday August 8th!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Baby Beaner

Baby Beaner

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

One year older and wiser too?

Yesterday was my 23rd birthday!  What a fun day!  I slept in until 9:30, then I got ready and headed up to Park City.  Scott was at a conference at PCHS so I went and picked him up and we went shopping at the outlet mall!  It is so very fun to shop for little girl clothes and such, just makes me even more excited for when our little girl comes into this world!!!!  Then we headed home and got back around 4:30 and rested for a bit.  Then we went to a breast feeding class, very informative.  Then got home around 9 and put a totinos pizza in the oven to split and watched Tangled. Scott had never seen it, and he admitted that he liked it! 

As I reflect upon the last year, I cannot believe how much has changed.  We moved in November, found out Ashley and Kyle were expecting in November, found out we were expecting in December, went to the Tran-Siberian Orchestra concert, student taught, graduated, and now job hunting!  WOW can I just say it was a great year, but I am looking forward to an even better year, hoping to have a full-time teaching job, and we will have our little girl with us!  So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment